The Cambridge venue with a difference,..... making a difference!
The Missing Sock is an interactive, unique, and flexible celebration venue for all ages and cultures. The quirkiest of ethical venues for weddings, parties, weekend family gatherings,
Eat different! Think Different! Welcome to your second home!
The alternative venue!
New decor, new management Sharon and Steve, new menu coming, new website coming, new party zones....same values! A bit too much coming!
We are now open Friday - Sunday,
What is special about The Missing Sock?
- Relaxed and flexible, a kick-your-shoes off ambience.
- Probably the quirkiest venue outside of London
- A unique celebrations venue for parties, weddings and family gatherings
- Personalised audio and visual system throughout the venue
- Indoor and outdoor stages and projectors
- Secret garden, firepit and BBQ for the more relaxed private party
- Marquee and Bedouin tent option for garden parties
- Karaoke double decker bus and sundowner lounge
- Firepit hot-pots and pow-wows
- Wood fired garden pizza oven
- Mystic hookha tent with vapour shisha to share
- A family friendly venue at all times
- Enlosed children's play area
- Overnight accommodation
- Complimentary party pick-up in mini-bus
- Kids movie room
- An international menu with platter sharing, buffet and self-cook options
- A place to get married and celebrate marriage
- A weekend restaurant
It's a venue suited well to free spirited souls, those that like community, to integrate and share fits well with our ethos. We are not beyond a bit of bartering. tMS is in the process of becoming the registered trading company for the charitable trust 'the missing kind'(application pending)
Please email and request our Celebrations brochure, firstname.lastname@example.org
More importantly tMS is a Social Enterprise, many of us volunteer and others are paid for their needs. Working to deliver with a purpose. Our main objective is to support the development of other Social Enterprises.
A family friendly restaurant venue for cambridgeshire
Family friendly party venue for all celebrations around Cambridge and Newmarket
Alternative business conferences and meetings with both professional and quirky dining options
Gay wedding receptions are gladly catered for and enjoyed
An Ethical alternative venue for all your family events and birthday celebrations
Office christmas parties
Team building events
Be Kindest to the unkind...
...they need it the most
26/06/2013 - News release
04/04/2011 - April 2011 release
03/03/2011 - march 2011 release
10/06/2010 - Socked Saga!
04/06/2010 - It just went missing!
22/05/2010 - Open all hours!
17/02/2010 - Bridge over the River Quy
01/01/2010 - Gelukkige nuwejaar, sawatdii pimaï, and a happy new year!
01/12/2009 - Our guru returns & tMS lays its foundations
30/11/2009 - Building a life in Quy & tMS on the www!
31/10/2009 - Goodbye London, Hello Cambridge!